1. Promoter: The promoter is The Thinc Trust Trading as Thinc Marketing and Events., located at 17A Mountainview Road, Mudgee NSW 2850, Phone 02 6372 3151. ABN 83 583 285 043.
2. How to Enter: Visit either www.visitmudgeeregion.com.au or www.mudgeewine.com.au; or www.pyrmontfestival.com.au; and complete the online entry form including your name, address, email address and phone number for your chance to win a Reset your senses escape in Mudgee Region, OR visit us at the Mudgee Food & Wine Event at Pirrama Park, Pirrama Road, Pyrmont NSW 2009 on Saturday 20th or Sunday 21st May 2017 between 11am and 5pm and complete the entry form and place in the box marked ‘Enter Here’ located at the Mudgee Region Tourism stand. Only one entry per person.
3. Promotion Period: Competition commences at 9 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on Friday 12th May 2017 and concludes at 11:59:59 p.m. EST, on Sunday May 22nd 2017 (“Promotion Period”). Entries must be received no later than 11:59:59 p.m. EST on Sunday May 22nd 2017.
4. Eligibility: This competition is open to entrants who are 18 years of age or older and residents of NSW Australia only. Entrants may submit one entry pursuant to competition entry mechanics outlined in ‘2.’ above.
5. Random Drawing: One (1) Grand Prize winner and two (2) Supplementary Prize winners will be chosen in a random draw conducted at Mudgee Region Tourism located at 84 Market Street Mudgee NSW 2850 on Wednesday 31st May 2017 at 4pm from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Decisions of judges are final and binding.
In the Event that any prize winner is not contactable subsequent to the initial prize draw, a re-draw will be conducted to award any unclaimed prizes. The re-draw if required will take place on Wednesday 7th June 2017.
6. Notification of Winner: The winners will be notified via email and telephone on Wednesday 31st May 2017. In the event that a re-draw as described in (5) above is required, the winner of any prizes awarded in the redraw will be notified via email and telephone on Wednesday 7th June 2017.
7. Prizes & Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”): The first prize is inclusive of two return flights from Sydney to Mudgee (value $1,156), two nights’ accommodation for up to 2 people at Perry Street (value $600); Two tickets to a Short Sheep Micro Winery 2017 Campfire & Wine or Wine by Candlelight event (value $100); An antipasto platter + bottle of wine at Moothi Estate ($60). Total first prize pool is valued at $1,900. Second prize consists of two nights’ accommodation on 17 + 18 November 2017 at Peppertree Hill for up to 2 people (value $500); 2 x tickets to opening night at
Huntington Music Festival (including concert, dinner + drinks) on 18 November 2017 (Value $700). Total second prize is valued at $1,200. Third Prize is a mixed dozen of twelve x 750ml bottles of Mudgee Region Wine including delivery within NSW total third prize value $300.
8. Prize Validity: First prize as outlined in ‘7.’ above must be redeemed by December 31st 2017 and is subject to availability. Second prize accommodation at Peppertree Hill is only valid on 17 + 18 November, Huntington Music Festival Tickets are only available on 18 November 2017. To book in for prizes contact Edwina Yeates – Marketing Coordinator, Mudgee Region Tourism Incorporated. Ph: (02) 6372 1020 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. General Rules:
9.1 The promoter, and their respective agencies are not responsible for lost, late, delayed, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected entries, entries not received by the entry deadline, or for electronic, network or computer failures or malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user’s ability to participate in this competition, or other hardware, software or technical errors of any kind including any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the competition.
9.2 The promoter assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user’s Internet service provider and/or insufficient space in user’s e-mail account to receive e-mail.
9.3 The promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the competition (or any portion thereof) if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the competition or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the competition, as determined by promoter, in their sole discretion. If the competition is so cancelled, judging will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. In the event a dispute arises regarding specific individual entitled to receive prize, entry made by Internet will be declared made by the “authorized e-mail account holder”. “Authorized e-mail account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
9.4 Entrant may be requested to provide the promoter with proof that the entrant is the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address associated with the entrant online account/submission.
9.5 The promoter reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
9.6 No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize by winner is permitted.
9.7 By participating in this competition, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges.
9.8 By participating in this competition and providing email addresses, entrants are also being added to the Promoter’s email database, The Mudgee Region Tourism Inc. database, The Mudgee Wine Association database, Fly Pelican Database, Perry Street database, Short Sheep Micro Winery Database, Moothi Estate Database, Huntington Estate Database, Peppertree Hill Database and the Pyrmont Festival database and will be contacted from time to time with relevant news, events, promotional and marketing updates. Entrants may unsubscribe from these lists at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the email.
9.9 Except where prohibited by law, by accepting a prize, winner agrees that the promoter, and its related and affiliated companies and Agencies may use the winner’s name, address (city, state), photograph, videotape, likeness, and/or prize information for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes.
9.10 Prize redemption must take place by December 31st 2017. By entering this Competition, Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. The promoter of this competition supports the responsible service and consumption of alcohol.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/13876